« Home | Go Davidson II » | The Mailbox: Volunteering » | Dual Monitors » | The Spare » | Big Brother is Watching » | Snooze » | Things I Should Not Do with My Bonus » | The UNLV of Eastern Massachusetts » | Changing the Ol' Routine » | Things I Should Stop Doing »

Down Pat

Pat Summitt, the head coach of the Tennessee Lady Vols, in a recent Sportscenter commercial. I swear, am I the only one who finds this stuff funny?

---

ESPN Guy 1: Pat, how many years have you been coaching now?
Pat Summitt: 33.
ESPN Guy 1: No kidding!
Pat Summitt: All at Tennessee.
ESPN Guy 1: Wow.

ESPN Guy 2: I guess you can say you started off as a volunteer. Hehe.

ESPN Guy 1: Seven national championships, I mean that is unbelievable!
Pat Summitt: Well, I’ve been very lucky.

ESPN Guy 2: I mean, you’ve reached the summit of the coaching profession. Summit.

Pat Summitt: Yeah, I guess you can say I got this coaching thing down pat.

ESPN Guy 2: Hahaha!! Oh.. sorry.

---

Don't let me be that guy.

Labels: ,