« Home | Lucky Penny » | Bad Press » | Spore » | Mint » | The Chihuly » | Have You Met David’s Brother? » | Not Your Father's ChemE » | The A-List » | The Nevada Caucus » | Chinese Music Videos »

Things I Should Stop Doing

It has occurred to me that I have developed some pretty bad habits as of late. Well, they do say that part of figuring out the solution is identifying the problem. Who are they, you ask? I don't know.

Watching Television
I use to never watch television. Now, I rotate between shows depending on my mood: 24, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, and The Office. These are all quality programs, because let's face it, I do not really want to waste my time on crappy shows, but two to three hours a night every night is becoming scary. Read a book, exercise, or drunk dial that girl I kind of liked in college! Anything but plopping down in front of the tube. And yes, YouTube does count.

Drinking Coffee
I use to never drink coffee. Okay, that is a lie, as I do enjoy a good cup of joe every once in a while, but now I drink at least two cups a day whereas before it was maybe a cup every other day. I cannot wait until my first weekend of withdrawal and I blame upper management for this. Ever since they put in that new Flavia Creation 400, I have been getting my fix more than I need to. I mean, come on! It's individually brewed and it is special, just like me. At least it is not Starbucks, where I am currently addicted to their Grande Soy Toffee Nut Caramel Macchiato. Alright, new rule. If I can't say it under one second or spell it correctly on the first try, I should not be ordering it.

Sucking at Softball
I use to.. hmm alright, I am not even going to try here; I have always sucked at softball. It is usually just the degree of sucking that separates the good nights from the bad ones. However, last night, we hit a new low, as Bye Week lost 16 to 1. Guess who was the pitcher and who struck out? I will give you a hint: his name rhymes with "he licks ham." Maybe I will permanently bat right-handed (which incidentally.. I am) from now on. That, or I can wear my lucky hat. I am never washing that thing. Ever!

Check back next time as the series continues with: Things I Should Not Do with My Bonus.

Labels: , , ,