« Home | Not Your Father's ChemE » | The A-List » | The Nevada Caucus » | Chinese Music Videos » | Nice Guys » | IONSYS Launch » | Who's Your Fantasy Congressman? » | Tootin' My Own Horn » | Goals 2008 » | Song: Emerson Hart - I Wish the Best for You »

Have You Met David’s Brother?

I have never been introduced as someone’s brother before. No, really. I have two younger siblings, but our social circles have never had the chance to overlap. My sister and I are far apart distance-wise (even though we are close in age), and my brother and I are far apart age-wise (even though we have close proximity), so it makes sense. That is until last night.

Apparently, my brother has quite a few lady-friends, with a surprising number of them being in the Class of 2011, for which I make fun of him every chance I get -- you sketchy senior, you! A large number of them also dances, so after having chatted with a few of these individuals briefly last night at the Bon Bon Ball, I got to find out about his legendary status. Seriously, it was uncanny to see everyone’s eyes light up right when I was introduced as his brother, as if he were some Canto-pop superstar, and I was his manager or something, and their way in. "What?? You're David's brother!?" Oh, and my favorite line was, "Older or younger?" Haha! Anyway, sorry ladies, but he has a girlfriend, so take a number! Okay, I may have exaggerated the scale of these encounters a bit, but it is suffice to say I was quite amused.

Not that these impressionable 18-year olds are my target demographic, but maybe I should grow a shaggy mane, too. You go, Little D.

Labels: , ,