Nice Guys
There has been a lot of commentary generated in the last day or two by this Youtube video regarding nice guys, at least amongst my group of friends. There is seemingly a divide between what the nice girls want their men to do, and what the nice guys are actually doing. Let me ask, how many times have you watched *her* walk away, only to kick yourself later for having held your tongue? Or that scene when he started to say something, "I...", only to chicken out at the last minute, "... uhm, I am going home next weekend!" It is all too familiar, and the video captured it beautifully.
Those of you who have poured excuse over excuse waiting for the right girl to come along, what are you going to do when you finally find her? Will it be nothing as always, or will you man up and grow some balls? For my sake and yours (because you are my friend and I would undoubtedly be rooting for you), I hope it will be the latter.
Those of you who have poured excuse over excuse waiting for the right girl to come along, what are you going to do when you finally find her? Will it be nothing as always, or will you man up and grow some balls? For my sake and yours (because you are my friend and I would undoubtedly be rooting for you), I hope it will be the latter.