Spore
Games from Blizzard and Maxis are ones I would not hesitate a second to buy since I wasted so much of my youth and adulthood playing them. This one seems to be of a strange concept. I mean, alien life forms? What the heck?
What do I know, though? When I met Will Wright in 2002 and he alluded to his newest project "The Sims," I never figured that it would take off as much as it did! Without further ado, here it is.
Spore: Who needs friends when you can spend quality time as God?! I should write taglines for a living.
What do I know, though? When I met Will Wright in 2002 and he alluded to his newest project "The Sims," I never figured that it would take off as much as it did! Without further ado, here it is.
Spore: Who needs friends when you can spend quality time as God?! I should write taglines for a living.
Labels: games