Yeah that's them. I actually want to see their feature film "A Moment with You." It looks neat and of course I'd like to support aspiring Asian-American artists.
Btw, that's a great video. Why can't Jammix be like that?
Felix is a chemical engineer working for Big Biotech in the SF Bay Area. When he is not cheering for all things Stanford, he likes to play sports and video games, dance, listen to emo/soft rock, and tell bad puns. Since its inception in September 2002, this blog has chronicled his life from the mundane to the profound and has one central theme: to tell you a better story.
From the people who brought us the "Just a Nice Guy" series, right? I really like their work.
Posted by
Unknown |
March 14, 2008 at 1:37 AM
Here's a fun clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvv2qOYuMK0&feature=related
Who doesn't like Asian guys dancing hip hop. ;-)
Have a great weekend!
Posted by
Unknown |
March 14, 2008 at 1:54 AM
Yeah that's them. I actually want to see their feature film "A Moment with You." It looks neat and of course I'd like to support aspiring Asian-American artists.
Btw, that's a great video. Why can't Jammix be like that?
Posted by
ironlithium10 |
March 14, 2008 at 10:08 AM