Snooze
I am notorious for leaving my alarm on in the mornings while I try to wake up instead of hitting the snooze button. This worked well in college when I had a one-room double and a conscience. Now, it is not as effective and in fact, it has been met with some pretty disastrous results. This was made clearer to me this week when I switched my normal radio station to something that plays continuous music. When I say continuous, that means no DJs talking, no traffic reports, no commercials, and no mentioning of the time! For someone who cannot see at all in the mornings without my glasses, I found that to be a little disturbing, as I never realized how important it is to have a verbal affirmation of how much longer I can sleep!
I need a reason to get up, as the Flavia is just not doing it anymore. I guess it can be worse. What about you? What gets you up in the mornings?
I need a reason to get up, as the Flavia is just not doing it anymore. I guess it can be worse. What about you? What gets you up in the mornings?
Labels: life
Fear that I will miss the bus gets me out of bed.
Posted by
Unknown |
March 7, 2008 at 12:04 AM