« Home | Dreaming About Work » | Taking In Heat » | Show Me Da Money » | The Riddle » | Welcome Back Fefoo » | Birthday Wishes » | Alrighty. It's time to update this stupid thing. ... » | Okay. I have not blogged in a while. I realize t... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY!! » | As you know, one of the best and worst things abou... »

Sorry Gilead

Oh gosh, I turned them down. I really hope that was the right decision..

Labels:

About Me

Felix is a chemical engineer working for Big Biotech in the SF Bay Area. When he is not cheering for all things Stanford, he likes to play sports and video games, dance, listen to emo/soft rock, and tell bad puns. Since its inception in September 2002, this blog has chronicled his life from the mundane to the profound and has one central theme: to tell you a better story.