Birthday Wishes
Haha! I found a way to use AIM at work without having to install it on my machine! Way to be technologically savvy, Fe. I had better be careful though, because I was told today in a meeting that there is a chance some people might end up having to stay after all. If that is the case, then it is back to GChat for me.
Now a few of you have asked me what I wanted this year and the short answer is there isn't anything out there that anyone can get for me that I do not already have or cannot get myself. I mean, I usually have a pretty good idea of things that I might consider cool, like little gadgetries or games, but I like to consider myself all grown up now, so there is no need for those things. For those of you (like me) who scour blog entries and facebook profiles to get gift ideas, stop wasting your time and money. Honestly, I value your presence more than your presents.
With that being said, I will now list a couple of things that I have told people I wanted and hopefully, with some luck and/or careful planning, it will come true:
A nice relaxing afternoon BBQ with my closest friends and family (one where I'd prefer to not have to cook myself) that goes well into the evening when we can just go outside to enjoy a nice fireworks show, or if my landlord roommate and the California statutes would allow, set off some fireworks on our own. Hey, I'm thinking sparklers and ground-spinny things and not something crazy like bottle rockets! It's nostalgia more than anything.
For this job situation to work itself out. I have a feeling it will, though.
Toilet paper. Uhm yeah. So this last thing I told David kinda because I wanted to be funny and now it has become our ongoing joke. I do not really need toilet paper. In fact, I just got some last week! Hehe, please do not bring me a roll of TP.
So yeah. Next Tuesday. Be there.
Now a few of you have asked me what I wanted this year and the short answer is there isn't anything out there that anyone can get for me that I do not already have or cannot get myself. I mean, I usually have a pretty good idea of things that I might consider cool, like little gadgetries or games, but I like to consider myself all grown up now, so there is no need for those things. For those of you (like me) who scour blog entries and facebook profiles to get gift ideas, stop wasting your time and money. Honestly, I value your presence more than your presents.
With that being said, I will now list a couple of things that I have told people I wanted and hopefully, with some luck and/or careful planning, it will come true:
So yeah. Next Tuesday. Be there.