HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, CARRIE!!!
In honor of this joyous occasion, I will post part of a conversation that I had with Yves on IM exactly one year and one day ago while studying for finals at Green:
Fefoofix: there's this cute girl
yal27: oh?
Fefoofix: sitting one study cubicle next to me
Fefoofix: i recognize her from dance things
yal27: nice =)
yal27: go talk to her =)
Fefoofix: and i've asked her name before
Fefoofix: only i forgot it
Fefoofix: lol
yal27: ahaha
yal27: go talk to her!
Fefoofix: i'm in the library!
yal27: so?
Fefoofix: and i think she's younger
yal27: TALK TO HER!
Fefoofix: like way younger
yal27: whatever, she's in school
yal27: so can't be that much younger
yal27: freshman is only 4 years
Fefoofix: haha
Fefoofix: :-)
Fefoofix: must study!
Fefoofix: enough of the distractions
Fefoofix: she is cute though
yal27: dude
yal27: go talk to her man
In case you were wondering, I did absolutely nothing about it that day. Thus, that started the whole 'library girl' legend. Hehe.. reading this never fails to crack me up. :-)
In honor of this joyous occasion, I will post part of a conversation that I had with Yves on IM exactly one year and one day ago while studying for finals at Green:
Fefoofix: there's this cute girl
yal27: oh?
Fefoofix: sitting one study cubicle next to me
Fefoofix: i recognize her from dance things
yal27: nice =)
yal27: go talk to her =)
Fefoofix: and i've asked her name before
Fefoofix: only i forgot it
Fefoofix: lol
yal27: ahaha
yal27: go talk to her!
Fefoofix: i'm in the library!
yal27: so?
Fefoofix: and i think she's younger
yal27: TALK TO HER!
Fefoofix: like way younger
yal27: whatever, she's in school
yal27: so can't be that much younger
yal27: freshman is only 4 years
Fefoofix: haha
Fefoofix: :-)
Fefoofix: must study!
Fefoofix: enough of the distractions
Fefoofix: she is cute though
yal27: dude
yal27: go talk to her man
In case you were wondering, I did absolutely nothing about it that day. Thus, that started the whole 'library girl' legend. Hehe.. reading this never fails to crack me up. :-)