The Riddle
Gonna slowly ease my way back to the blogosphere.
Bought a soccer ball at Target today and kicked it around in the park -- they have real goal posts/nets there! Penalty kicks, in person, are a lot harder than you think! We had two rounds with England (me) winning over Brazil (David) 2-1. Later, Switzerland (David again) beat England 3-1. Haha. Good times.
I heard the song above on the radio today and fell in love with it, despite knowing nothing about its topic..
There are secrets that we still have left to find
There have been mysteries from the beginning of time
There are answers we're not wise enough to see
Here's a riddle for you
Find the answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I...
Bought a soccer ball at Target today and kicked it around in the park -- they have real goal posts/nets there! Penalty kicks, in person, are a lot harder than you think! We had two rounds with England (me) winning over Brazil (David) 2-1. Later, Switzerland (David again) beat England 3-1. Haha. Good times.
I heard the song above on the radio today and fell in love with it, despite knowing nothing about its topic..
There are secrets that we still have left to find
There have been mysteries from the beginning of time
There are answers we're not wise enough to see
Here's a riddle for you
Find the answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I...