Show Me Da Money
You don't think about how important your wallet is to you until you lose it, and in my case, I didn't even lose it; rather, I accidentally left it at Carrie's. You feel a bit incomplete, and to be honest, slightly crippled. Oh how dependent I have become on credit cards, or I suppose.. cash! This reminds me of that one time when Diana and I stubbornly held each other accountable for not spending any money for an entire week, partly to see if it was even possible, and also to see who can hold out the longest (it ended in a tie, agreed upon mutually by both parties). Somehow, being a student makes that feat a little less daunting since everything's already paid for! The real world is a lot less forgiving than I wanted it to be.
Anyway, just wanted to say that that was a fun little experiment, second only to having microwaved my shorts.
Anyway, just wanted to say that that was a fun little experiment, second only to having microwaved my shorts.
Labels: life