« Home | My First Time with Virgin » | The Problem with Monty » | On the DL from DL » | Song: Thomas' Apartment - Hidden in the Sound » | Down Pat » | Go Davidson II » | The Mailbox: Volunteering » | Dual Monitors » | The Spare » | Big Brother is Watching »

Fantasy Addiction

Shoot. You know you have it bad when you are using real money to purchase a product that enhances your fantasy experience. For the first time ever, I actually paid for StatTracker and I blame Yves for this, since he *had* to quit Yahoo! Of course, I am no stranger to this fabulous service. At $9.99 for an entire season, which spans across six months, what a steal!

Since I have been in this so called phase, I find myself doing what I thought I would never do. I am admitting that I am a baseball addict now and yes, it is quite necessary to watch every single Giants and A's game and replace my iPod tunes with AM radio. It is also necessary to hope for good weather in some obscure part of the Midwest that I have never been to before. And the difference between a good day and a bad one is whether some guy named Tulowitzki on the Rockies can get me a hit.

Help.. me. And you thought World of Warcraft was bad!

Labels: ,