« Home | Your Majesty & The Room » | Enemy Territory » | Big Dork » | Stepping Out » | Talent Unlimited » | Traffic Sweet Spot » | Goals Progress » | Canon Revised » | Canon in Fe Major » | Sorry Gilead »

Good Ol' ChemEs

To kill some time, I am currently blogging at the San Jose airport.

Here is some news to report. I have not eaten what I would call traditional take out in four consecutive nights! Granted, I heated up some frozen goodies twice, but still -- that is better than McDonald's any day. I guess you can say I have been meaning to eat healthier, and I think that is because Carrie is a health nut. Remind me to thank her one of these days. As a result of this, I just recently picked up an old habit that I dropped in high school, when things started to get busy, and that is breakfast! Yum. Honey Nut Cheerios for the win!

Karl called me last night while I was hanging out at Stanford writing poems (hehe, don't ask) and he wanted to know what my schedule is like next weekend because he will be flying into town. I am not sure what it is, but every time I talk to that guy, there is just this sense of nostalgia that I cannot escape. It brings me back to senior year again, when I would be crying myself to sleep at 3 am, after another grueling problem set session with the gang. Alright, maybe I would not actually be crying, since I was always so tired back then that I would just crash when my head hits the pillow. Anyway, long story short, he might stay with me for a night or two and perhaps there could be a ChemE reunion. What say you, Tina? Phil? I also want to hit up the annual California State Fair that weekend, so maybe I can somehow work that into my plans. If all goes well, it will be pretty busy the next three weekends.

Labels: ,