Fantastic Contraption
Anything that makes me think about it throughout the day, whether I would be at work, in the shower, or standing in line for a burrito deserves a bit of attention in my blog.
This game is absolutely fantastic! The concept, goals, and graphics are so simple, yet it takes hours play and even more hours to master. I love that feeling of being frustrated at a puzzle at first, and then when you are finally able to solve it, there is that subsequent euphoria. Maybe it is the engineer in me, but there is nothing quite like it!
And, the most intersting part of the game is the ability to see other people's contraptions, but this only happens when you have beaten that level. You're like, "Wow! Why didn't I think of that!" Anyway, check it out some time. Currently, my brother and I are stuck on "Awash".
To give you a bit of a teaser, take a look at my "Four Balls" solution. I call it "Pokey Pokey"..
This game is absolutely fantastic! The concept, goals, and graphics are so simple, yet it takes hours play and even more hours to master. I love that feeling of being frustrated at a puzzle at first, and then when you are finally able to solve it, there is that subsequent euphoria. Maybe it is the engineer in me, but there is nothing quite like it!
And, the most intersting part of the game is the ability to see other people's contraptions, but this only happens when you have beaten that level. You're like, "Wow! Why didn't I think of that!" Anyway, check it out some time. Currently, my brother and I are stuck on "Awash".
To give you a bit of a teaser, take a look at my "Four Balls" solution. I call it "Pokey Pokey"..