« Home | Pandora » | Matters of Substance » | Scattered Thoughts » | Best Wishes » | More Bang for the Buck » | Free Atlass » | Mixing Circles » | Drumroll, Please » | The Parental Visit » | Scrabulous Championship Game »

From Russia with Love

I may have said this before, but it is worth mentioning again, and that is everyone got infected with a virus at work! It is uncanny how it makes everyone so unproductive. They say it originated from one of the computers in Vacaville and supposedly it is quite similar to the Anna Kournikova virus a few years back (aka, "From Russia with Love"). And apparently, it phishes for your online bank account information whenever you're logged in as the admin. This leads me to ask: what are the commercial folks doing up there?! It also makes me think twice about checking my balances online now.

Speaking of checking things at work, I looked up my vacation balance the other day and I am happy to report that I have 10 mind-numbing days of fun ahead! I want to take an extended trip somewhere, but I am hesitant because 1) I think my spending is starting to get a little out of control and 2) I don't really have a good place to go in or out of this country! My mom talked about an Alaskan cruise for this summer some time last year, but I am not really sure how realistic that would be given that we have already reached that time point now and nothing has been planned yet. There is always the option of the cheap flight home, but who wants to go to Vegas in August??

For now, I will stick with fun little things to do here in the Bay Area, starting with this weekend's trip to AT&T Park for Matt Cain Bobblehead Day! Thank you, Make a Wish, for making *my* wish come true! Who said volunteering one's time won't get rewarded? :-p By the way, did anyone see Matt's stat line today? A four-hitter complete game shutout!

"I'm gonna bob [Matt's] head extra hard this Sunday!" -Anonymous

Labels: , , , ,

Hey, some people go to Vegas in August....

And way to put "anonymous." I won't reveal the identity of the poster, but I know who said it... Actually, maybe I should reveal it. I will have to contemplate this and decide later. (Or pretend to contemplate and then forget to comment on this entry again.)

Post a Comment