« Home | Total Recall » | Eating Junk » | Paying a Premium » | Let the Games Begin » | From Russia with Love » | Pandora » | Matters of Substance » | Scattered Thoughts » | Best Wishes » | More Bang for the Buck »

Madden 09

I had Dave purchase for me Madden 09 from the EA employee store, but this post is not a review about the game.

Instead, I found this tonight and it is pretty hilarious! In an effort to lure women to play this year's new Madden, which admittedly is a game that had been dominated by those with the Y chromosome, GameSpot has put together a "Girls Night In" Madden party package that includes everything you need to know about the game and the game of football.

In order to host one of these, you need to: speak the lingo (so they have provided a football playbook and vocabulary guide), bring must-have accessories such as your favorite team's jersey (or the cutest quarterback's team colors!), and of course, prepare some health-conscious snacks.

It's too bad I only have two controllers. Otherwise, I would hold one of these for my female friends for kicks so you all could try my "Hut, Hut Hot! Salsa"!

Labels: , ,