What the Doctor Ordered
I went to my orthopedic specialist today to get my finger checked out. It is apparently healing quite nicely, and I should see the bend straighten out if I continue to wear my splint for five more weeks. This would put the cast off time at right around the end of the 4th of July weekend. Maybe I should throw a party! Yippee? They also gave me a smaller one to wear, so my finger cannot wiggle around too much, and the first thing I thought of was, "Ooh, now my baseball glove fits!" I guess this is good since softball season starts up again soon, and our first practice is tomorrow. I wonder if I should bat.. I mean, my right-handed stance should be okay.
Speaking of doctors, one drink that I like a lot, but is highly under-appreciated is Dr. Pepper. I will list out the ingredients because seriously, carbonated water, HFCS, caramel color, phosphoric acid, natural and artificial flavors, sodium benzoate, and caffeine! What is there not to like?
Speaking of doctors, one drink that I like a lot, but is highly under-appreciated is Dr. Pepper. I will list out the ingredients because seriously, carbonated water, HFCS, caramel color, phosphoric acid, natural and artificial flavors, sodium benzoate, and caffeine! What is there not to like?
Labels: life
I kind of find it funny that you put, "Maybe I should throw a party! Yippee?" Seems as though the punctuation should be reversed. Anyway, congrats again on the healing finger. So you're going to try and pull a Matty instead of a Timmy? (...If you can figure out what that meant, I'm slightly impressed. Explanation: Matty is R/R, Timmy is R/L.)
That whole Dr. Pepper paragraph is slightly strange. What made you think of that? Just the fact that you were talking about doctors?? Really??? (Wow, three questions in a row.. haha) Yeah, not too many people seem to talk of Dr. Pepper, but I'll drink it on occasion, if I see it.
Posted by
Starlight |
June 4, 2008 at 9:00 AM