« Home | New York Bro Style: Day 3 » | New York Bro Style: Day 2 » | New York Bro Style: Day 1 » | No Glove, No Love » | Gimpy Finger » | Whodunnit? » | The Game Room » | Scrabulous League » | Still Friends » | Barry Sucks »

Ionsys Poetry

Conductors corrode
keeping me up late at nights
quick fix - color change

Hmm, so some content might help. In our new game room, soon to be renamed the Ionsys Collaboration Unit (ICU), there is a white board there where anyone can put down their inspirational thoughts or cool ideas. While eating there this afternoon and staring at the board, I came up with the brilliant idea to put up this haiku, which I am not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud about if this is my best idea. I was being quite facetious at the time, yet the group would do well to reconsider its stance on the component's cosmetic image. Anyway, we will see what the response is. At the minimum, I might get a free Jamba card for being brave enough to put something down! :-p

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be

Labels: , ,

The meaning of the haiku is lost to me. Then again maybe I just am not good at interpretation?

How does the Jamba card thing work?

You know what was weird. I had "Stop and Stare" in my head just now and I wasn't really thinking about what song it was, and I came to your page, and saw the lyrics and was like, "!!!" cause I realized I had just been thinking about it.

hrm...i don't think you really understand what a haiku is. =P

Post a Comment