New Embedded Song Function
I have heard the complaint before that people generally do not like that I post just lyrics to this blog. It might be something obscure that I enjoy or a song that is particularly relevant to the post or a point in my life, but no one seems to care because the resounding feedback I have gotten is: I just skip it.
Well, never fear loyal readers because I just learned some code to embed songs here for your reading and listening pleasure, starting with Skee-Lo's "I Wish" from my last entry Floor General. Hey, you never know. Maybe you will discover something here that you might like too.
I will try not to make a habit of it, and most of what you will see here will be something much softer, but man, this one takes us all the way back to 1995! Scroll down and enjoy.
Well, never fear loyal readers because I just learned some code to embed songs here for your reading and listening pleasure, starting with Skee-Lo's "I Wish" from my last entry Floor General. Hey, you never know. Maybe you will discover something here that you might like too.
I will try not to make a habit of it, and most of what you will see here will be something much softer, but man, this one takes us all the way back to 1995! Scroll down and enjoy.