« Home | Song: Avenue Q - Fine, Fine Line » | St. Croix County » | Bowling Nostalgia » | Anniversary Day » | New Activities » | LDRs » | Being Twenty-Something » | Booked » | West Virgina » | Song: Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You »

Strange Phone Calls

It is no secret how digusted I get of my commute. In fact, I post about it from time to time! But in the last two weeks (and two in the past two days), three different people have called and warned me about traffic conditions on the routes that I normally take. Okay, so maybe the calls themselves were not that weird, but the frequency of this happening did cause me to wonder whether I have some sort of a post-it note stuck on my head telling people to call and warn me whenever there are huge accidents on the freeways.

Or maybe my friends are just really nice, caring people. Anyway, thanks Iswadi, Tina, and Tiff!

Oh and in case you have not yet heard, starting in July, my gas consumption will be cut by 10%, as that is when my company's compressed flex time starts. In other words, I get a Friday off every two weeks for working nine hours every Monday to Thursday instead of eight. Oh my gosh, what am I going to do with this new found free time? Suggestions are welcomed, although early weekend companions would be even better!

Labels: ,