« Home | Haikus » | State of the Fe » | Freedom Writers » | Travel Newb » | Goals 2007 » | Happy New Year » | Superlatives 2006 » | Baht Go Yvt » | Vegas, Baby » | Quote of the Day: Wii »

Wasting Time

I rarely schedule time out for myself anymore. There are certain measures in everyday life that gauge just how in control you are of your life -- things such as how much sleep you get, how high your laundry pile is, how many unread emails you have in your inbox, or how long it has been since you read a really good book -- and right now, I feel like I am failing at all of those. It is not that I overcommitted myself either; rather the free time that I have when I am not doing productive things like Viennese Ball planning, spending time with friends, or taking fun classes is simply wasted. In short, I think I have become an epitomic model of inefficiency.

I hate wasting time and I hate the people who do it, and it is especially a bad sign when on the weekdays, I just want the day to be over and on the weekends, I don’t want it to start.

Labels:

I hear that you have recently gotten on top of your email inbox again! 2000 messages erased - congrats!

Post a Comment