« Home | Freedom Writers » | Travel Newb » | Goals 2007 » | Happy New Year » | Superlatives 2006 » | Baht Go Yvt » | Vegas, Baby » | Quote of the Day: Wii » | Give Me a Break » | Playoffs »

State of the Fe

Job/Economy:
I am still waiting for my highly anticipated bonus/raise in early March. J&J had a good year overall (double digit growth, says CEO Bill Weldon), so the multiplier should be respectable. The house and retirement funds are growing steadily and the debt load is under control. Argh, stupid alumni association.. stop calling me! *shakes fist* I will be relocating to Menlo Park starting next Monday.

Education:
I started taking a beginning piano class at De Anza College so I could get in more practice time. It's going very slowly and I am not exaggerating when I say I am the best student in class -- yay self teaching! I also started on my goal to finish my four books this year. The non-fiction of choice is Bill Clinton's My Life.

Health Care:
It's been an awful couple of weeks, as my stomach's been behaving in ways in which stomachs should never behave. It doesn't help that I have had practically no diet to speak of. Note to self: I just have to eat more fruits and veggies.. whoa, Carrie just now sent me a list of these food types. Let us see if I can follow through.

Domestic/Foreign Affairs:
Earlier this January, I went to Minnesota for a business trip. The temperature when I departed was 7 degree Fahrenheit. Tahoe was a blast, although I have decided that I will be choosing skiing over snowboarding from now on. I also met and got to know better a bunch of David's and Carrie's friends. The 30th Annual Viennese Ball is coming up. I have been doing a lot of work for it this year, so get your tickets if you haven't done so already. I am looking into booking my ticket for the China trip in May/June. I will take any and all suggestions for a decent travel agency.

Labels: , , ,

haha... I like the theme of the post. Anyway, I have a family friend who is a travel agent, and she specializes in Asian travel. Let me know if you need her assistance, and I will dig up her contact info. I think Yves' mom has some good contacts, too, since she got y'all those great plane tickets to Hawaii. :-)

Post a Comment