Give Me a Break
It’s pretty cool. I applied for my first ever corporate American Express card. This means that I will actually have an expense account (in time for my trip to Minnesota in the second week of January). Who would have thought! On the other hand, I was at work for 16 hours Tuesday, from 7:30 am until 11:30 pm. When I volunteered to do a data migration project a couple of weeks ago, staying that late was not what I had in mind.
I am really looking forward to the couple of days that I will get off next week. And what better place is there to escape from reality than Vegas, what with its neon and fakeness and 24-hour everything! I can’t wait to see Phantom with Carrie either, especially since she claims that it is the best musical ever! Better than the muppet sex romp that is Avenue Q? We will see.
I am really looking forward to the couple of days that I will get off next week. And what better place is there to escape from reality than Vegas, what with its neon and fakeness and 24-hour everything! I can’t wait to see Phantom with Carrie either, especially since she claims that it is the best musical ever! Better than the muppet sex romp that is Avenue Q? We will see.