A New Era
What's this? Another blog, you ask? How many do you need! After some deep-rooted thinking, I have decided to move off of LJ and into a new era. Four-plus years is a long time (it was fifty-two months to be exact), but it is time to look forward. I mean, even the site-address -- cflam.livejournal.com -- was so.. well, the college me, and I am no longer there! For those who have known it from the very beginning, you have traveled with me throughout this journey that is my life. I have taken you to my highs and lows -- through triumphs and failures, through joys and tears, through the mundane to the significant. For that, I thank you.
So what's in store for this next endeavor of the blogging realm? As far as content goes, I would say it will pretty much remain the same. You will come to expect random stories about dance and my friends, sports and video clips, rants and raves. etc. There will, however, be a few key non-content changes. For one, I will try to blog on a more frequent basis. One of my biggest complaints was that I did not really have the time, but that was pretty much a lie to cover up the fact that I am just lazy when it comes to sitting down to write. Other changes, which will probably be less noticeable, include labels for my post, like the nifty title up top and these neat little Web 2.0 tags here at the bottom.
So without further ado, here goes my first post. Or well, technically it will be my second since I am starting a new one after I finish this one.
So what's in store for this next endeavor of the blogging realm? As far as content goes, I would say it will pretty much remain the same. You will come to expect random stories about dance and my friends, sports and video clips, rants and raves. etc. There will, however, be a few key non-content changes. For one, I will try to blog on a more frequent basis. One of my biggest complaints was that I did not really have the time, but that was pretty much a lie to cover up the fact that I am just lazy when it comes to sitting down to write. Other changes, which will probably be less noticeable, include labels for my post, like the nifty title up top and these neat little Web 2.0 tags here at the bottom.
So without further ado, here goes my first post. Or well, technically it will be my second since I am starting a new one after I finish this one.
Labels: blog
Hurray to the new blog, foofoo :) I look forward to following you through your ups and downs, joys and tears...thanks for including us into your post-college life. On a completely unrelated note - oh my, the primal scream just happened.
Posted by
CC |
December 4, 2006 at 12:04 AM