Happy New Year
Happy new year! Or if you would prefer: 新年快樂!!!
As you may or may not have noticed, I am starting to phase in old entries from my Livejournal account that unfortunately is no longer with us (look, ma, archives!). I do, however, miss it a lot, and I especially miss its ease of access. Anyway, expect some of this content to be coming back on a rolling basis, and no, I do not intend to bring back everything. Most likely, it will be from September 2005 on, since that is when I started my job. This is, after all, my new life-phase blog.
Enjoy!
As you may or may not have noticed, I am starting to phase in old entries from my Livejournal account that unfortunately is no longer with us (look, ma, archives!). I do, however, miss it a lot, and I especially miss its ease of access. Anyway, expect some of this content to be coming back on a rolling basis, and no, I do not intend to bring back everything. Most likely, it will be from September 2005 on, since that is when I started my job. This is, after all, my new life-phase blog.
Enjoy!