Good Idea, Bad Idea
It's time for yet another good idea/bad idea.
Good Idea: Getting a sexy black bra for your girlfriend.
Bad Idea: Getting a sexy black bra for your girl friend, and giving it to her in front of your girlfriend and a bunch of other people. Oh, and it wasn't supposed to be a gag gift, either.
I don't make this stuff up, folks. Allegedly, this really happened to Mr. Wants To Be Anonymous!
Good Idea: Getting a sexy black bra for your girlfriend.
Bad Idea: Getting a sexy black bra for your girl friend, and giving it to her in front of your girlfriend and a bunch of other people. Oh, and it wasn't supposed to be a gag gift, either.
I don't make this stuff up, folks. Allegedly, this really happened to Mr. Wants To Be Anonymous!
Labels: humor
I thought the bad idea was: go shopping with future girlfriend for a sexy black bra for female friend, and present it to female friend in front of current and future girlfriends.
Posted by
CC |
July 31, 2007 at 11:04 AM