Hello, Again
Hello, again.
I am once again sitting in Carrie's room typing away at her (my) computer while she's working. The poor girl is kind of sick, so I will have to cut this short -- to take care of her (aww yay, what a good bf!) and to minimize the amount of contact time that I have with the keyboard (aww boo, what a jackass!). Hehehe.
So the most interesting thing happened at work today. I got to play with human flesh!! Dun dun dun! Now before you think I am going all Hannibal Lecter on you, let me explain! See, we were doing some drug flux across skin studies, and it so happens that we may have obtained some samples from a skin bank. Needless to say, this was pretty gross, but in a you shouldn't look at a car accident and block traffic but you may as well anyway cuz everyone else is doing it kinda way. Okay, I did not know what I meant by that, but hopefully you did.
In other news, everything else is going well! I am going to be travelling to Hawaii for the first time in about a week (yay vacation!) and Carrie and I celebrated one of our monthiversaries last Friday! In honor of such a momentous occasion, we went to the Elephant Bar and had a wonderfully delicious dinner, made creme brulee, watched 10 Things I Hate About You, made smoothies, and oh, well, put it in our respective profiles because you know.. if you don't broadcast it on there, then you are just not cool.
What else? Oh, why do I have to have Matt Hasselsuck on my fantasy team? 0-4 and counting..
I am once again sitting in Carrie's room typing away at her (my) computer while she's working. The poor girl is kind of sick, so I will have to cut this short -- to take care of her (aww yay, what a good bf!) and to minimize the amount of contact time that I have with the keyboard (aww boo, what a jackass!). Hehehe.
So the most interesting thing happened at work today. I got to play with human flesh!! Dun dun dun! Now before you think I am going all Hannibal Lecter on you, let me explain! See, we were doing some drug flux across skin studies, and it so happens that we may have obtained some samples from a skin bank. Needless to say, this was pretty gross, but in a you shouldn't look at a car accident and block traffic but you may as well anyway cuz everyone else is doing it kinda way. Okay, I did not know what I meant by that, but hopefully you did.
In other news, everything else is going well! I am going to be travelling to Hawaii for the first time in about a week (yay vacation!) and Carrie and I celebrated one of our monthiversaries last Friday! In honor of such a momentous occasion, we went to the Elephant Bar and had a wonderfully delicious dinner, made creme brulee, watched 10 Things I Hate About You, made smoothies, and oh, well, put it in our respective profiles because you know.. if you don't broadcast it on there, then you are just not cool.
What else? Oh, why do I have to have Matt Hasselsuck on my fantasy team? 0-4 and counting..